JohnCo Corp Product Return Policy
- All returns or exchanges must be pre-approved with a Return Authorization (RA) code. An RA can be obtained by contacting our customer service department. Returns without RAs will be denied.
- All returns, exchanges, shortage claims, and credit refunds must be requested within 30 days of delivery and must be in their unopened/sealed original packaging, if possible.
- RAs are valid for 30 days from date of issue. Once an RA has expired the return and any applicable refund will be denied.
- Electronic and virtual license sales are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Special Order items are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There will be a minimum 28% surcharge if an item is being returned or exchanged due to customer ordering error(s). Restocking fees are normal and customary attachments to returns that are not associated with over-shipments, mis- shipments, sales error or damage.
- Product must be complete, secure and in manufacturer's original packaging in which the items were received. If not possible, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide secure packaging. Merchandise must be secured with proper packaging to prevent any damage in transit. For multiple boxes, please ensure that your RA number is on the outside shipping label of each box.
- Return products must be shipped prepaid. Shipping expenses are only covered due to an error such as overshipment, mis-shipment, sales error or damage.
- Your return is subject to inspection. Returned items that do not meet the return policy criteria (improper repackaging, non-resaleable condition, etc.) may be returned to you with a $50 processing fee and return freight costs charged to your account. If you have any questions regarding a return, please contact our customer service department at 1-317-576-4417.